Cheyenne

Cheyenne is Libby's younger daughter, who I have enjoyed watching grow up. Besides the beach trips and visits back and forth, we've also been able to spend many hours on the sidelines of soccer games together hanging out. From an early age Cheyenne has been very talented artistically in drawing, painting, and sculpture. She took up ballet and modern dance classes and has enjoyed performing recitals, and she runs in track. Cheyenne is great student who will be going into the 8th grade next year, and will be 14 in September.

Cheyenne has a great personality that I love, and is becoming a beautiful, talented young woman. I'm happy that I'll always be her "Auntie CC", and that she will be a junior bridesmaid for my wedding.


Cheyenne when she was almost 2.


Cheyenne this August at the annual beach trip.