Craig Graf

I met Craig in the winter of 1983 when our family moved to Ohio. Craig was one of the more popular kids in school, and I was fortunate enough to land in several classes with him. We quickly became friends, even though hanging out with the new kid wasn't necessarily the cool thing to do. I'll always respect and appreciate the fact that Craig made my transition to life in Ohio much easier than it could have been.

Later, Craig and I roomed to together at Kent State University. Although I decided to leave Ohio and return home to Oregon, Craig and I have kept in close contact over the years. The wedding will be Craig's third trip to Oregon to visit me.



Craig (right), our buddy Alex, and I screwing around during class in High School



Craig (back center) with his brother, sister and parents. Together they operate a family farming business in Akron, Ohio.